Back to this thing

Okay, so it looks like I found a good place to put all my garbage that I found around the house - thank you to the people on twitter that suggested it - it seems easy enough to use.

I've got a lot of weird garbage to post here, don't judge me, lol.

To be honest, I don't really care about my past anymore. So I'm giving it to you guys to look at.

Make sense of it. Maybe you'll find something I didn't - I can't really find anything of much work.

Lots of weird photos of me(???) and other people (uhhh? idk who they are anymore I can't really recognize anyone anymore they just look like random people), I just found a dumb sketchbook/journal think with some shitty poetry in it that might be worth sharing, weird objects that struck my fancy, and also some confusing shit on the sd card in the camera.

Eh, I'll be updating this as soon as I can photograph them or (i found a printer/scanner/thing and kinda pressed buttons until i figured out how to scan with it - little did I know i could have googled it and had my answer - idiot) or scan stuff online. I mean, I bet most of it's bullshit, but who knows, maybe there's something interesting.

I don't really care about them so much anymore, so you guys can have them. I have my garden and you guys: honestly, i'm comfortable now - I've carved out a way of living here and that's how it's going to stay. I don't nearly have the same issues I had before - like c'mon - straight up don't have to deal with that shit in the garden, so I'm STOKED.

So yeah, take a look, I guess. Enjoy yourself.

-mary

4 comments:

  1. You shouldn't be so hard on yourself. Google isn't always as helpful as people like to believe. Besides, to figure it out on your own is like playing with a puzzle and is much more gratifying at the end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going through and transcribing all the hidden messages found in the source code for each post, for viewing ease and mobile readers. This one says:
    Head !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mary!
    Stay out of the garden, you're just getting worse from it.
    Try livestreaming on youtube at at night, so you wont be alone, and we can help you with your inner demons, and finally win.
    Trust the lady in white. She wont kill you because you are the same person, just different representations. She's your survival instinct. You heavily rely on her.
    And DON'T stop communicating with us.
    Stay alive and strong girl!
    Bye!
    ( I will publish this comment on every post so it will be more noticeable.
    Im probs going to get flagged or banned for spam but this is important)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete

one last picture of me

for good measure, i guess mary